A New Stem and a Refresh for a Briar-Bowled Gourd Calabash

As we move through September and people settle into their Fall routines, I’ve finally been able to get to work on some of the pipe I acquired over the summer, including this interesting, though sadly unmarked, Gourd Calabash. As you can see from this set of pictures, the pipe came to me without a stem…

Read More

A New Stem and New Life for an English Army-Mount Billiard

I found this pipe on eBay a while ago, had a quick look at it when it arrived, then added it to my refurb box and forgot about it until recently. You may understand my initial lack of enthusiasm after looking at these pics of the pipe as found. As you can see, the pipe…

Read More